Tuesday, October 2, 2012

God Rocks......Period!!!

Ok.  this will be short but we just have to tell what amazing news we received today.  First of all, if you haven't read my post from yesterday you need to.  I explain that we are ready for our little guy to come home.  It's time.  We're done with waiting.  We had been told that our court date would be October 20, so I posted yesterday with the idea that we are finally in the right month.  It's finally going to be THIS month.  Well, guess what.  October 20th is a Saturday and thus not the correct date.  An oversight in the communication stream, or something.  The court date is really......October 2nd.  Guess what today is?   Yep, October 2nd.  We received word this morning that our court was held today and we passed.  Now we're on stand-by as we prepare to leave within two to three weeks.  AMAZING!!!!!   Thank you Lord.  How awesome is our God that within less than 9 hours of my post saying that we're ready for the wait to be over, we get the call that the wait is over.  When Michelle told the kids the news, Emilie held her hands over her mouth and then said, "God really does work miracles."   Spencer was more subdued (of course) but he did get on his phone and started texting people about the news.  That's all for now.  My head (and heart) are so full that I'm not even sure what all would pour out of mind right now. 

Thank you all so very, very much for your prayers.  As my post said last night, this is not the end, but merely the beginning.  We still covet your prayers and I will continue to update on this blog. 

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. So super excited for you all!!!!!! My heart is rejoicing with you. I really can't tell you how happy I am for you. I can't stop smiling!!! I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-so excited for you! What a wonderful mistake! Congratulations :) I'm sure you are just grinning and eagerly making the final preperations!

    ReplyDelete